PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & SEMINARS
DR. BROOKE JONES
Do you want to host a Facilitator Training with Dr. Brooke Jones at your organization?
Facilitator Training is a 2-day intensive workshop that teaches the philosophy of Stronger and how to implement the curriculum in small groups.
Training provides instruction on:
- the Stronger than Espresso philosophy
- facilitating small groups as a safe and healing environment for survivor's of domestic violence
- understanding the dynamics of domestic violence
- using art to transform trauma
- helping survivors rebuild self-esteem, self-acceptance, and self-discovery
Who can benefit from attending a training?
Business leaders, churches, professionals working with women who may have experienced domestic violence, mental health professionals, child welfare workers, social work, and social service agencies.
Professional training seminars can also be provided on the following topics:
- Domestic Violence
- Gender-Based Violence and Abuse
- Teen Dating Violence
- Faith-Based Community Response for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- HR Solutions for Domestic Violence Impacting the Workplace
- How to Help a Loved One in Domestic Violence
- Using Art to Transform Trauma
- Self-care with Art Healing
- Finding Your Inner Music